Are you heading back to a chlorinated swimming pool for your workouts? Do you like to sit in a hot Jacuzzi? Do you and your children love going to the water parks? My husband, Bill, and I enjoy the swimming pool for a work out. Swimming is great exercise but we have concerns about the lingering … [Continue Reading...]
More Healthy Lifestyle
- Dr. Oz Suddenly Turns a Blind Eye
- Video Picks: Toxic Chemicals and GMO – Good Reasons to Eat Organic
- GMO Risks Discussed – A Heart Felt Thanks to Dr. Oz
One of my patients elected to have a much-needed heart valve replacement within the past year. Fortunately, as weeks went by following the procedure she continued to improve. At a certain point, however, she realized that the sites where wires had been placed to close her chest were continuing to bother her. She could not lie on her … [Continue Reading...]
More Clinical Perspectives
- Circadian Rhythms & Hormones & Neurotransmitters
- Rapidly Excalating Symptoms – What to Do
- Energy Layers Expanding!
- Learning Something New – Ouch!