Want better health? Try rebounding. Dr. Pat explains how rebounding provides an easy and fun way to address this critical but often overlooked aspect of health conditioning that almost anyone can do.
More Healthy Lifestyle
- Top 10 Beginning Rebounder Tips
- Extra Fat Tranforms Testosterone to Estradiol
- When Problems Remain After Medical Procedures
Telomeres are important because without them, your chromosomes are wide open to damage, disrepair, and ultimate destruction. Without healthy chromosomes, your cells won’t reproduce as they should. Tissue repair is compromised and the body’s ability to renew itself breaks down. I’m sure you can guess where that leads.
More Clinical Perspectives
- SpectraCell’s Comprehensive Nutrition Panel
- Omega-3 Ver 2.0
- VAP, This test could save your life.
- Avoid the High Risk of Acid Blockers